Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 2!




Today is the second day of my blog. Still trying to figure out what to make for my first piece. Maybe I'll just post some of my previous work for this first week while I gather photos and stories for inspiration.

For now, here is a picture of a huge box of vintage embroidery thread that Mim gave me yesterday to get started on my project.


I'm so excited to put it all to use. It's so pretty!

Also, I took a better photo of the piece from the last post. Better? Should I still get a better camera? Anyone want to give me lessons on how to light these shots better?



And I need to find someone who knows HTML to help me make this blog more attractive. I'm good at design but I have no clue how to edit anything on here. Anyone wanna help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment